New enterprise unable to add products to the Outgoing part of the Order Cycle?

A new enterprise which I created has added products and put them in the incoming part of the order cycle but when they select them in the outgoing and click on Update it doesn’t save? She’s tried this on her tablet and PC. The E2E relationships appear the same as other enterprises I have created unless I’ve missed something somewhere?

Hey @SaraR,

Just having a general test and haven’t been able to recreate the issue. Would you mind sending across the enterprise in question or perhaps we could look at setting up a quick screen share?

Cheers,

Sinead - OFN Support

HI @SineadOFNSupport, is there any progress on this one? I still have some producers reporting this as a problem

Hey Sara,

Following up with the team about this one. Will hopefully have an answer or at least some more insight in the next few days having chased.

Cheers,

S

Hey Sara,

Just following up and closing this issue as we’ve now rectified the enterprise settings to allow producers to amend outgoing order cycles.

For reference a guide has been created which walks through how to setup the enterprise permissions to allow producers to amend outgoing parts of the order cycle.

Cheers,

Sinead