Tagging of variants - is this a bug?

I have created variants of products and called them “Full Members Discount”. The tag is “full-member”. The variants are meant to only show for tagged members at a cheaper price.

In the shopfront the variant title is not Full Members Discount, however, but full-member, the name of the tag.

[Sorry, new users can only put one image in a post.]

@OFN.UK @OFNSupport

Hi Oliver,

Looks like it’s a bug, we’re having an issue with a few of the labels on the site at the mo so it may be connected to that. Will look into it more this afternoon for you and see if I can come up with a work around for now.

Mags

Also, I’ve upgraded your user level so hopefully you can post more than one pic now! Let me know if this doesn’t work though, I’m not sure what level you need to be at to post multiple pics.

Mags

This isn’t a bug. It is an issue with the translation file not compiling correctly. Unfortunately fixing this means taking the server down but I have been continually looking into this over the past week. The usual fixes aren’t working unfortunately. I will keep you posted.

1 Like

Thanks Lynne! I’m sure we can live with a server reboot if that’s what is needed. Is it linked to the strange looking labels? In which case I’m guessing you’ll have to do it eventually in any case?

If only the server reboot fixed it :-/

I’m pretty sure this was working ok now when I last tested. I’m going live with one of these tagged variants tomorrow and will let shout if there are any more issues.